Some may call me a picky eater, but I just know what I like (and don’t like). I LOVE food. Ever since I was a little girl growing up in Iowa, I overate and was obsessed with food. I already Instagram, Tweet, and Facebook pictures of my meals anyways, so why not start a blog too? And even though I’m ignoring an entire food group, I know there are others out there like me who hate seafood and love meat.
A little bit about my eating habits…
- I eat out way too much
- My favorite foods include chicken, beef, and pork with a side of starch (potatoes) or carbs (pasta)
- I order my filet mignon well done – seriously
- I’ve recently begun grocery shopping and… wait for it… cooking for myself at home! I am in my 20’s after all, and I am far from rich.
- I love trying the ‘up and coming’ and ‘talked about’ restaurants in Miami
- I take a photo of almost every dish I order – feel free to follow me on instagram @Aubrey_Swanson
- My stomach is a bottomless pit
- I’m not a super picky eater. I will try to refrain from posting any negative reviews unless it was an incredibly awful experience.
- Service is everything to me as a former waitress. No, it’s not difficult to split a check!
I hope you enjoy my documentation of all my food adventures. I can’t wait to eat through my 20’s!
Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments, or concerns 🙂